Corporate Citizenship Committee
is committed to finding a better way to build a foundation for a better future.
Wherever our contributions can have an impact, we will seek opportunities to practice responsible corporate citizenship.
Our employee-led Corporate
Citizenship Committee (CCC) breathes life into our double bottom line mission. FedBid’s CCC rallies behind everything from clothing drives and pet adoptions
to gathering and
shipping supplies and letters of support to United States service members serving overseas.
Current and Upcoming Events:
December 6th -December 13th:
Salvation Army's Share the Warmth Program, coat collection drive at FedBid HQ.
December 10th - December 21st:
Our Daily Bread’s Adopt a Family Program, providing holiday assistance for local families in need.
- Saturday, October 13th:
Lost Dog and Cat Rescue Dog Adoption Fair.
- Friday, October 26th:
"Pink Day" in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, FedBid donated $3 for each employee that wore pink on that day. Over $500 was donated to the Angel Hair Wig Gallery.
- Raised over $1,000 for victims of Hurricane Sandy through a variety of fundraising activities at HQ.
- Donated over 190 pounds of food to the Arlington Food Assistance Center.
- Sponsored the John Quadrino Foundation’s Goblin Gallop. 45 employees, friends and family members participated in the 5K race.
- Donated 400 books to Books for America for distribution to nursing homes, local schools and shelters.
- Collected and distributed school supplies to the Sunshine Early Learning Center in Washington, D.C.
- Shipped 40 pounds of candy to troops overseas.