Corporate Citizenship Committee
FedBid is committed to finding a better way to build a foundation for a better future.
Wherever our contributions can have an impact, we will seek opportunities to practice responsible corporate citizenship.
Our employee-led Corporate Citizenship Committee (CCC) breathes life into our double bottom line mission. FedBid’s CCC rallies behind everything from clothing drives and pet adoptions to gathering and
shipping supplies and letters of support to United States service members serving overseas.
Current and Upcoming Events:
- Stay Tuned!
- Friday, June 14th:
Dunk for Charity, FedBid collected $1 per toss—proceeds went to Gray Matters Foundation.
- Sunday, May 19th:
Joe Cassella Foundation 5K, officially sponsored the 2013 Joe Cassella 5K—35 employees and guests participated.
- Sunday, April 21st:
Lost Dog and Cat Rescue Dog Adoption Fair
- Donated over 60 coats to the Salvation Army’s Share the Warmth Program.
- Adopted 5 Fairfax County families through Our Daily Bread’s Adopt a Family Program, which provides holiday assistance for local families in need.
- Raised over $1,000 for victims of Hurricane Sandy through a variety of fundraising activities at HQ.
- Donated over 190 pounds of food to the Arlington Food Assistance Center.
- Sponsored the John Quadrino Foundation’s Goblin Gallop. 45 employees, friends and family members participated in the 5K race.
- Donated 400 books to Books for America for distribution to nursing homes, local schools and shelters.
- Collected and distributed school supplies to the Sunshine Early Learning Center in Washington, D.C.
- Shipped 40 pounds of candy to troops overseas.