Better Buying: Education
Your schools and students are depending on you to do more with less. Education is what you are all about. We are here to help you, help them.
FedBid’s fully-managed online B2B marketplace powers you to immediately source the most appropriate, motivated Sellers of the simple goods and services you need, based on the requirements (location, set-asides, regulation) you set.
With just a few clicks, you have to power to:
- Increase Savings and Efficiency: Our market operations team sources the best Sellers of the goods and simple services you need, based on your qualifications, then our online marketplace drives competition to get you the lowest price possible.
- Produce Detailed Process Documentation: Get complete, detailed information for each procurement.
- Improve Regulatory Transparency and Boost Compliance: Our system delivers regulatory compliance, price reasonableness and process transparency.
- Maximize Small Business Utilization: Our buying process makes it easy to source to local, regional and national small businesses. In fact, nearly 80% of buys awarded through FedBid are won by small businesses.
- Leverage consortia relationships: Our smart interface enables you to create existing contract-holder communities for any contracts currently place—powering you to conduct 2nd level competitions across pre-vetted and approved Seller groups. Incremental savings become the norm.
- Centralize buying efforts: State and Local governments that operate in a highly decentralized environment can quickly onboard departments across the organization to manage purchasing through FedBid—powering the budget holder, while delivering oversight.
Purchasing through FedBid maximizes your
buying power, delivering double-digit savings while reducing time and
Plus, it’s risk-free. No upfront costs are involved, there’s no set-up, installation or training needed and there’s never any obligation to buy.