Better Buying: State and Local Governments
State and local governments are under increasing demand to do more with less in order to provide the services and support residents and local businesses need to thrive—and drive their local economies.
FedBid’s fully-managed online marketplace powers you to immediately source the most appropriate, motivated Sellers of the simple goods and services you need, based on the requirements (location, diversity objectives, regulation) you set.
In addition, our market operations team will quickly onboard your required local Sellers so that you can maximize the amount of dollars going back into your community. We make it easy to save money, while buying local.
With just a few clicks, you have to power to:
- Increase Savings and Efficiency: Our market operations team sources the best Sellers of the goods and simple services you need, based on your qualifications, then our online marketplace drives competition to get you the lowest price possible.
- Produce Detailed Process Documentation: Get complete, detailed information for each procurement.
- Improve Regulatory Transparency and Boost Compliance: Our system delivers regulatory compliance, price reasonableness and process transparency.
- Maximize Small and Local Business Utilization: Our buying process makes it easy to source to local, regional and national small businesses. In fact, nearly 80% of buys awarded through FedBid are won by small businesses.
- Leverage existing contracts: Our smart interface enables you to create existing contract-holder communities for any contracts currently place—powering you to conduct 2nd level competitions across pre-vetted and approved Seller groups.
- Centralize buying efforts: State and Local governments that operate in a highly decentralized environment can quickly onboard departments across the organization to manage purchasing through FedBid—powering the budget holder, while delivering oversight. Purchasing through FedBid maximizes your buying power, delivering double-digit savings while reducing time and administrative costs.
Plus, it’s risk-free. No upfront costs are involved, there’s no set-up, installation or training needed and there’s never any obligation to buy.