The Sr. Software Engineer (SOA) is responsible for the analysis, design, development and maintenance of several software components related to both enterprise and strategic applications. The Developer will perform discovery, analysis and provide design solution to all applications while also providing support to QA teams. The Developer augments a dynamic development team working in an agile environment to help refine requirements, and translates those requirements into software designs and solutions. The Sr. Software Engineer (SOA) will report directly to the Director, Epayment Technology Solutions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Contribute in projects to produce scalable, flexible, robust and efficient solutions with SOA and related technologies like WSDL/XSD, WS-*, BPEL, Oracle SOA Suite, and Oracle RAC database.
- Design and develop required process modeling, DB modeling, orchestration, interface definitions, WSDLs, XSD, security policy, etc.
- Enhance, support and follow corporate SDLC.
- Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, consistently following through on details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution.
- Support Architects, Developers, Program Managers, Testers and Production Support Engineers to implement innovative technical solutions via iterative approach reducing time to delivery.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Technology plus 5+ years relevant experience, or Masters degree in a related field with 3+ years of experience.
- Oracle SOA certification preferred.
- 5+ years direct, professional experience developing Oracle SOA Applications.
- 1-3 years experience building enterprise applications in electronic payments, banks or similar.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with the ability to make strong technical recommendations and decisions.
- Demonstrate concise problem determination and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and supporting methodologies, including Agile & Waterfall.
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively in a growing company to achieve results.
- Mastery level knowledge of SOA frameworks, and web services integration via SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL, etc.
- Mastery level knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware (BPEL, BPM, OSB, BAM, OSR, OER) products.
- Oracle RDBMS, JEE and related technologies
- Knowledge of common JEE design patterns
- Creativity with an ability to think outside the box.
- Self motivated and a self starter
Vienna, Va. (Headquarters)
Please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements Careers@FedBid.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No third party recruiters or phone calls, please.
FedBid is an Equal Opportunity Employer